If a fire does break out in your home, chances are you will only have a short amount of time to get you and your family to safety. Remember, if there's a fire - get out, stay out and dial 999.Continue reading
News and events
The latest news, comments, industry updates and announcements from Marsden Fire Safety.
Devastated remains of a Manchester tower block where four floors were destroyed in a blaze spread by wooden balconies on Saturday afternoon 30th December
On new Years Eve a 'Ferocious' fire ripped through Liverpool Echo Arena car park. The blaze which destroyed about 1,400 cars broke out after an old Land Rover with its engine on fire. - thought by firefighters to be the source of the blaze.
In the early hours of Monday morning a devastating fire broke out in the main hotel at Cameron House in Loch Lomond. The Hotel is popular with many and is a popular wedding venue and houses the Michelin-starred Martin Wishart at Loch Lomond restaurant
B&Q have today issues a URGENT PLUG RECALL NOTICE, They are recalling two of there remote control on/off plug sets due to a potential fire risk.
Cavius smoke alarms combines state of the art electronics with superior product design to produce the world’s smallest photoelectric smoke alarms and thermal heat alarms, with a 10year battery life.Continue reading
The cost of fire safety measures which councils and housing associations plan to introduce to high-rise buildings after the Grenfell tragedy has now reached at least £600m.
At present it is only a mandatory requirement for new schools to be fitted with them in Scotland and Wales how ever in England and Northern Ireland this is not the case, and Fire chiefs say this must change.
Is your fridge a fire risk? I'm sure this was a question you asked when you brought it, but WHICH have said "Standards are deficient" and that standards due by 2019 should be brought in much faster.
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no smell or taste. Breathing it in can make you unwell, and it can kill if you're exposed to high levels.
Every year there are around 25 deaths from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in England and Wales. After carbon monoxide is breathed in, it enters your bloodstream and mixes with haemoglobin (the part of red blood cells that carry oxygen around your body), to form carboxyhaemoglobin.Continue reading