The Bariatric EvacMat enables teams of emergency services personnel or designated moving and handling staff to safely move very large/bariatric people from locations such as a hospital ward and even down flights of stairs in the event of an emergency, with no heavy lifting involved.
- Tough slippery base moves over any surface – indoor or outdoor
- Large side wings securely cocooned the service user and stabilises body fat.
- Internal pillow
- Colour coded cross straps
- Four side ladder handles
- Short positioning handles
- Large head-end ladder handles
- Four anchor points enable the use of ropes
- Easy clean after use
- Packed:64cm x 37cm x 37cm approx.
- Unrolled: 230cm(w) x 244cm (L)
- Base: Polyethylene board
- Weight: 12kg
- Working load limit:400kg
- Made from flame retardant anti-bacterial PVC
Product training available.