Cavius has brought out the worlds smallest optical heat alarm device, it is designed for installation in private homes or garage areas prone to smoke, dust, or humid environments. This device is ideal for use in kitchen areas and living rooms with an open fire or wood burner and workshops.
- The worlds smallest heat detector - Diameter 40mm Height: 40mm.
- Minimum 10 year life in normal operating condition. (Based on a weekly testing)
- Alarm activates when temperature level rapidly increases and when temperature exceeds 58oC
- A red LED indicates alarm condition
- LED flashes every 48 second for normal operation
- The heat sensor includes a hush/test button
- 30 day low battery indicator
- Easy installation and testing
- 3V CR123 Lithium battery, 1600mAh (non-replaceable)
- Acoustic sound alert when the voltage is below 2.85V.
- Audible indicator min. 85 dB at 3 meter
- Approved to EN 60065:2002
- 1 year warranty