This radio linked heat alarm is thermo sensitive and can detect rapidly increasing heat or absolute heat levels.
Ideal for installation within smoky, dusty, or humid environments such as kitchen and workshops to prevent false alarms.
- Heat based fire sensing
- Gives alarm when temperature level rapidly increases and when temperature exceeds 58oC
- The alarm can be connected with other devices from the Cavius Wireless alarm family
- Siren output 85 dB/3m
- Red LED light indicates the alarm conditions
- Push button with set up, hush and test functionality
- Supplied with 5 year lithium battery (replaceable)
- Minimum 5 year life in normal operating condition (Based on a weekly testing)
- 30 day low battery audible indicator
- Minimum 100m range in open field - Range depends on the building materials and will need to be tested in each individual case
- Easy installation and testing
- Approved to EN 60065:2002