Cavius Radio Linked Alarm Remote Control
This clever remote can be used to control the cavius range of alarms and doubles up as a warning and escape aid should an alarm activate.
- Links with all other Cavius wireless devices to provide another means of alert & emergency evacuation
- Once a linked alarm is activated a rapid flashing light, vibration and sounder alerts the user
- Strobe function can be switched to constant torch to aid safe evacuation at night
- Flashlight flashes at 2 Hertz (2 times per second) making it safe for users with photosensitive epilepsy
- Enables remote testing and alarm silencing for convenient deactivation and checking of linked alarms
- Magnetic wall attachment
- 140mm x 27mm, requires 3No AAA batteries
- Low battery warning
- Minimum 5 year life in RF standby mode.
- Minimum 100m range in open field. Range depends on the building materials and will need to be tested in each individual case.
- Interlinked by RF: 868 MHz.
- Complies to standards: RoHS, REACH, R&TTE, EN60065, EN300-220.