Evacu-B is an evacuation track chair system which enables one carer to safely and securely evacuate six babies at once, from hospital wards and special care baby units with very little effort.
- Front castor wheels allow the chair to roll effortlessly through corridors
- heavy duty track system firmly grips the stair
- Integrated reverse brake system, facilitates easy load and aids in the safe controlled descent of staircases.
- Storage for oxygen cylinder
- Six individual pockets with tear away internal walls
- Medical grade hypoallergenic head rests
- Two securing cross straps
- Drain holes for easy cleaning
- Wall mountable and comes complete with a wall bracket, dust cover and user guide
- Chair weight:11kg
- Weight limit:38.10kg overall - 6.35kg per pocket
- Width: 59cm approx.
- Length: 145.5cm, approx.
- Height collapsed: 42cm approx.
- Height deployed: 51cm approx.