The fire house training manikin can be used in temperatures of around 160°c at floor level or 400°c at ceiling level, making it ideal for BA snatch rescue training in fire houses and "hot fire cell" training.
- Anatomically correct weigh distribution to give the feel of a real person
- constructed from the same flame retardant polyester, and reinforced with 38mm nomex webbing to avoid or becoming brittle and melting
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete or steel lintels
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising
- Neck shape allows for immobilisation/ extrication collar to be fitted
- Comes complete with non-flammable overalls, boots and separate Nomex hood to cover the head which can easily be replaced if damaged
- Available in various sizes ranging from baby to 70kg adult.
N.B this manikin is not suitable for direct exposure to naked flames or excessive temperatures, or for use in water.