Lifevac is a portable suction device used to dislodge and clear obstructions from the airway of a choking person.
- For use when traditional life saving interventions such as back slaps and the Heimlich Manoeuvre fail.
- Ideal for use on people disabilities or medical conditions who cannot receive traditional basic life support (BLS) procedures.
- Features a patented one-way valve which prevents air from pushing food or objects further down.
- Can generate 300+ mmhg of suction to dislodge and clear the obstruction.
- Will not damage the mouth cavity or activate the gag reflex - both of which can pose further risks to the panicked victim.
- Quick and easy to use in an obstructed airway emergency.
- Includes one suction valve, colour-coded masks in adult and paediatric sizes, a practice mask and clearly written instructions.
- No prescription required.
LifeVac dislodged obstruction of the airway on the first time in 49/50 trials.