Evacuation Baskets for the safe, secure, movement of premature or high-risk babies from special care baby units. Enables carers to remain completely hands free to administer care while exiting the building.
- Can accommodate one baby (of varying sizes) plus life-sustaining equipment
- Each system comprises of a light weight basket and body harness that attaches to the basket
- Cushioned base board
- Three baby securing cross straps
- Underside storage compartment to hold additional items such as notes, nappies and feeding materials
- Vinyl construction with open weave PVC coated polyester
- Large oxygen cylinder harness
- Backpacks complete with chest strap and IV bag clip
- Basket dimensions: 33cm (W) x 61cm (L) 17cm (H) approx.