Complete evacuation system for the safe, controlled movement of multiple babies and toddlers from special care units. Each evacuation kit comprises of two standard Med Sleds, the choice of two foam insert suitable for the movement of babies aged 0-5 months or toddlers aged 6-24 months and a storage case.
- Secure, padded surface
- Each kit comprises of two rolled sleds and two inserts complete with storage case capable of housing two pre-deployed sleds with inserts - ready for immediate use
- Infant Insert has three baby compartments with tapered edges and two soft velcro cross straps to secure the baby
- Toddler insert has two toddler compartments with adjustable 3-point harnesses
- Both inserts include two additional compartments to hold additional lifesaving equipment
- Benifits from Med Sleds patented perimeter tether and stairwell braking system
- Three securing cross straps and foot-end T-strap secure insert inplace
- Foot-end pulling straps
NB. Med Sled Paediatric foam inserts cannot be used as a stand-alone and must only be used in conjunction with a Med Sled evacuation sled. However, the Med Sled evacuation sled can be used on its own to enable the evacuation of non-ambulant adults.