From: £226.30 £271.56 inc. VAT
These extinguishers are the future, designed to combat Class A, B, F and electrically started fires.
A specially designed rotor in the MultiMist System mixes water and air in a pre-set proportion to generate a fine mist of 40-60 micron molecules. These tiny droplets have a surface area coverage many times higher than water in its natural state enabling it to spread further and cool faster.
On contact with the flames, the mist turns into steam and envelopes the fire. Without oxygen or heat, the fire dies out and because this isn’t water in its natural state, the dangers of electrocution and flooding are eliminated.
- Can be used on most class of fire – including flammable liquid and electrically started fires
- Water is propelled through a specially modified dip tube to a special nozzle to produce Watermist particles
- Creates a blanket effect to cool the blaze and brings the oxygen supply to below combustion levels
- Powerful, reliable, efficient
- Damage free Fire Extinguisher
- 5 Year Warranty
- High fire fighting effectiveness
- Discharge controllable
- Durable EPDM rubber hosepipe
- CE Certification, LPCB Approval
- MED approved