Photoluminescent Stair Tread Markers illuminate the edge of steps to provide a safe, visable escape route for building occupants during an evacuation in darkness or smokey conditions.
- Immediately illuminate when a light source is terminated, highlighting the edge of steps.
- Tough ant-slip surface ensures grip.
- Reduces the risk of trips and fall incidents during a blackout evacuation.
- Absorbs and stores light energy from daylight, fluorescent or standard tungsten filament.
- Stays illuminated longer than P.S.P.A. Class A materials.
- Ideal for use in conjunction with other photoluminescent exit signs and markers.
- Stair Tread Markers are 23cm in length x 7.8cm wide - suitable to use with most staircases.
- Constructed in rigid PVC.
- Come with self-adhesive backing for an easy application.
- Each kit provides sufficient coverage for 24 stair treads.