Fire blankets are a used to smother and extinguish a small fire by stopping access to the oxygen fuelling it. Primarily for use on hot oil fires in kitchens such as frying pans or small deep fat fryers. They can also be used on small bin fires or on someone whose clothing has caught fire. This fire blanket is stored in a tough and durable wall mounted hard case.
- Red durable single-piece moulded design case
- Large, clear pictorial instruction label
- Premium quality double side white coated glasscloth material
- High performance K40 specification
- Available in four sizes
- Kitemark certified to current British standard BSEN 1869:1997 (this replaced the old BS 6575:1985)
- 5 year warranty