TAGEVAC® provides a clear and safe way to manage the evacuation of your building. Using clear information panels and colour-coded messaging, staff and emergency services can visually tell in an instant which areas are clear.
On activation of the fire alarm and with the evacuation movement underway, an appointed fire warden will check their designated zone(s) using the sweep evacuation technique, ensuring no persons are within the zone. To confirm this the fire warden takes the TAG from the zone’s designated ‘TAG Station’ and proceeds to the central control point, where the Tag Control board is located. The tag is then placed in its corresponding location on the control board. On arrival the emergency services can see at a glance which zones in the building are checked and the progress of evacuation in real time, helping them to prioritise their actions accordingly.
- Magnetic tags and Control Board.
- Each tag is protected by a quality Perspex cover.
- Simple to set up and install.
- Easy to train staff on.
- No ongoing maintenance costs.
- System customised to the size and layout of the building.
- Completely bespoke options available.
- Methodology accepted by Fire & Rescue Service.
- Ideal for larger premises and multiple buildings.
- Provides real time Evacuation information.
Watch Lloyd's of Londons Emergency Evacuation Drill using TAGEVAC below.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a no obligation consultation.