Featuring patented Thermoptek technology, the alarm constantly monitors for temperature change using a predictive algorithm. If an increase in temperature is detected, the rate of rise is measured and if predicted to exceed a predetermined threshold the alarm will sound. If the temperature is rising at a dangerous rate the alarm is primed for activation.
- Multi-Sensor technology limits the amount of false alarms and contractor call backs to site.
- Large terminal blocks and simple two part installation of mains powered alarm range makes installation quick and simple.
- Designed for easy installation for both new build and retrofit sites.
- Sleep Easy feature – silence low battery chirp for 8 hours.
- Smart silence – Allows the alarm to be silenced for up to 10 minutes in the event of a known false alarm – during this time if additional smoke is detected then the alarm will sound.
- Simple testing.
- Proven Low Carbon Footprint.
- Includes a sealed for life battery and low profile aesthetic design.
- 3V DC voltage supply
- Alarm sound level 85dB(A) at 3m (minimum)
- Certified to BS EN14604:2005 + AC:2008