Water Jet Extinguishers work by spraying a jet of water at the flames and burning materials, extinguishing them and preventing it from re-igniting. These extinguishers can not be used on live electrical equipment.
- Squeeze grip operation
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Internal polyethylene lining
- Protective plastic base
- Removable, impact resisitant pressure gauge
- Safety pressure relief valve
- Kitemarked to BS EN3
- MED Approved
- CE Approved
- Complete with mounting bracket
Fire extinguishers should be installed and commissioned by a competent person in accordance with BS 5306.