Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is essential to make sure that academic and practical qualifications remain up to date and relevant.
Marsden Fire Safety offers CPD training for:
- Building Surveyors.
- Structural Engineers.
Our specialist fire risk assessment CPD training are usually delivered as a five-hour seminar and will provide delegates with an understanding of:
- Fire prevention and protection.
- How people react when faced with danger.
- When building regulations can be offset with fire engineered solutions.
We also offer training, which can usually be counted towards CPD hours, on:
- Fire alarms and fire detection.
- Means of escape principles.
- High rise fire safety.
- Access and means of escape for the disabled.
- Fire safety signage.
- Compartmentation and fire resisting construction.
- Emergency lighting.
- Highly flammable materials and LPG.
- Residential and domestic sprinklers.