Plus sized training manikin for use during patient and casualty manual handling training. Designed to enable trainers and staff to overcome the difficulties associated with moving obese/bariatric people and practice techniques without the need for human volunteers.
- Helps to create realistic training scenarios
- Anatomically correct weight distribution
- Available as a 90kg, 180kg or 260kg
- Can withstand being buried under concrete, steel lintels and driven over
- Constructed in waterproof Polyester material
- Suitable for use in wet or foul scenarios
- Immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck
- Supplied with a carrying sheet which can be carried by a team of 4-6 people for easy handling and positioning - Safe working load 600kg (LOLER certified)
- Dressed with removable bariatric pyjamas, and boots
- Additional extras include, shout-box and hood to give the manikin the power of speech adding to realism and face mask to make the appearance more human like
N.B: These manikins are not suitable for use in temperatures above 100°c, flashover scenarios, or being submerged in water.