The duty plus training manikin is an updated version of the popular duty range with enhanced features. It is ideal for use during confined space, urban search and rescue, road traffic collisions and general handling exercises.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution
- Designed to act as a conscious casualty
- Constructed water repellent, flame proof material
- Suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Featuring a plastic spine to help prevent head flopping
- Closed cell foam back and polyethylene strips at the waist/ hip area, allows flexibility and a more upright position – ideal for sitting in vehicles
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete and steel lintels, driven over by a 4x4 or dropped from a 2nd floor window
- An immobilisation/ extrication collar can be fitted around the neck
- Comes complete with replaceable boots and overalls
- Additional extras available for purchase include; a shoutbox and hood, tough drag leg protectors and face mask
- Weight 50KG
N.B: This manikin is not suitable for use in temperatures above 100oc, flashover scenarios, or for being submerged in water.