- Helps organisations stay compliant with the manual handling operations regulations 1992.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution to give the feel of a real patient
- Constructed with an elongated plastic spine which allows the manikin to sit upright in a bed, wheelchair or hoist.
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling and storage
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising.
- Immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of the adult manikin to promote proper casualty care.
- Available in 20kg, 30kg and 50kg versions
- Supplied with pyjamas and boots.
- Additional extras available for purchase include a voice box and hood, facemask and overalls.