- Anatomically correct weight distribution
- Designed to act as a conscious casualty
- Constructed of water repellent & flame proof material
- Suitable for wet or foul scenarios such as HAZMAT/CBRN.
- Featuring a plastic spine to help prevent head flopping
- Closed cell foam back and polyethylene strips at the waist/ hip area, allows flexibility and a more upright position – ideal for sitting in vehicles
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising
- Strong webbing loop at the back allows easy handling, hauling aloft, storage and suspension for drying
- Tough enough to withstand being buried under concrete and steel lintels, driven over by a 4×4 or dropped from a 2nd floor window
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck
- Comes complete with replaceable boots and overalls
- Additional extras available for purchase include:- a shoutbox and hood, tough drag leg protectors and face mask
- Weight 50KG
N.B: This manikin is not suitable for use in temperatures above 100oc, flashover scenarios, or for being submerged in water.